Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need To Get Away: Gotta Get Away By The Offspring




can't believe that this happened again. Once again we find ourselves back to that wretched situation again. It's all because somebody dropped the ball. The worst part about it is that I'm the one who's going to bear the brunt of it. Just when things were starting to run smoothly, it all comes crashing down. I've got Offspring's "Gotta Get Away" on my mind right now because right now I am dreading this situation.

Man, just when things were starting to run smoothly, this had to happen. It's been a long time since I had some relief but thanks to those two idiots who lied, it all fell apart. It's bad enough that the year is about to end which means that getting a replacement is next to impossible. Right now, I am trying to relax and not let the anxiety get the best of me. If it does, I really might just bolt out even though I don't want to leave people hanging.

They say that good times don't last forever, well they were right. I've been here before and I guess we have to rough it out again. I hope we get some relief soon because this situation stinks. Man, this can't go on. I hope we break this mould soon cause it sure is taking it's toll on me.

No comments: