Friday, November 13, 2009

Ahh, The Good Old Days: Better Days By Bruce Springsteen



Right now, I'm glad the week's coming to a close. After all that crap that happened, I just want to forget it all after all stress that turn everything upside down. Seems to me, it's the bad times again and the thought of it makes me pin for the good old days. That's what I think when I hear Bruce Springsteen's song "Better Days".

I remember the time when I had money in my pocket and I just left the house and go wherever I want to. After having my fill of the sights, I'd go home and feeling very refreshed. These days, it's a whole different story now that responsibility finally got a hold me. I'd be lucky if I can sneak a few winks just to ease my weary heart. The worst part of all this when s@#@t, happens, it really happens and there's escaping it.

Lately, there's been too little of the good days and too much of the bad. Just when you think happy days are here again, some fools do something stupid and the dream becomes a nightmare. Well, there are days like this and no matter what we do they will happen. I'm not going to let this break me. I'll toughen it out till betters come back again.

No comments: