Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Rare Song That I've Finally Found: La Bel Age



Ever since I found out about 99.5 rt's "24K" program, I was hooked for life. This was because that I thought had vanished with time came alive once more. More importantly, the memories of the great times when these songs filled the airwaves. Apart from listening to my oldies but goodies, I also plan to ask the station to look for other songs that deserve to be play on 24K Weekend. One such song that I finally found in the internet is by the Pat Benatar called "La Bel Age".

The first time I heard this song, it really blew me away. It had class, passion and when she hit the high notes, it really makes you freeze in your tracks and listen to the song. The video is also cool where there were all these people in classy bar watching sing this song. The way she sang it and the way the crowd applauded, you'd think it wall real and not just a video. All of the above are the ingredients of a 24K song.

I know there are still a lot of good songs out there that deserve to on that program. I do so hope that they play more songs from the 60s and 70s too that are also rare. These songs are not only cool to listen to but also bring back the times when life was simple and bonds were strong. As I've always said, 24K is the next best thing to a time machine for going back. May it stay on the air forever and always take us back in time!

No comments: