Saturday, June 27, 2009

You're Not Alone: Message In A Bottle By The Police




With all the bad things that are happening around the globe, we are really feeling the pressure everyday. Whether it's the economy, terrorism, flu viruses, corruption or whatever terrible news, everybody is affected and it doesn't matter who or where they are because nobody can avoid this deluge of bad news. The problem is that when things are bad, we all think that we're only ones who are affected. As a result we often are caught up in our own problems that we think the world revolves only on us. The song "Message In A Bottle" by The Police reminds us no matter how bad things are, that is not the case.

A lot of times, during my "Black Days", I often felt like I was alone in my problems, but I never made a fuss about it unlike some jerks who brag about everything including the STUPIDITY THAT THEIR KIN DO. I realize that there are people out there who had the same problems that I did and though their level of difficulty was worse than mine, they still kept their cool and some even conquered the problems that have caused their isolation. I talked with some of them and got some good advice on how they were able to overcome their obstacles. Although I'm still trying to figure out, I am determine to do what they did and that's to solve my problems and make my dreams come true. That's the my main goal right now.

Although there are times when it gets to much and I get stressed out, once I get it out of my system, I refocus my energy to what I want to achieve which is not just for me but for the people around me. Although I still have a lot of problems, I know that I am not alone. Instead of moping, I'm doing my best to fix this situation and hopefully come out on top. I don't want my problems to trapped me in an emotional island. I want something better and I am determined to find on my own terms. I know it's out there and I'll find it even without an SOS.

No comments: