Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missed Out And Incomplete: Far Behind By CandleBox


Whoever said that regret comes at the end sure was right. I'm already at that point of no return and I have very little to show for it. And to think that there were so many things that I missed out on a lot of things in life that right now, I feel so incomplete. The first time I heard CandleBox's song "Far Behind", those feelings of trying to catch up and missing sure hits me real hard.

A lot of times, whenever I think about those times, it really squeezes my chest. After that debacle from my first year in school, I've always been obssessed with trying to get back what I've lost and catch up with the group who I am supposed to be with. As I was trying to do just that, I missed out on a lot of things that could have made my life complete. Now that I'm getting older, I feel that time has past me by and with that, I've wasted more than I gained. I guess that's why lately I've been so sentimental, especially now that there are so many things to deal with, leaving me all stressed out.

Life is what we make of it and we have no one to blame but ourselves on how things turn out. As much as I wish I can turn back time, I know that I can't and must make the most of today. As incomplete as I feel right now, life moves on and I'm just glad that I still have options in life. I just hope that I make the most of it this time around because there's so much at stake. I just hope things work out because I want to change things because it hurts when time has past you by because like being left very far behind.

No comments: