Monday, June 22, 2009

I Won't Forget: Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone By Glass Tiger



As I have said before, everytime I hear a 24K song, I feel like riding a time machine and the good old days come alive again. Even things didn't go so well, I still had a blast. All the good music, the great gimicks and most of all good people who I had the honor of spending some time with. Whenever the 24K Weekend would end, I sometimes gaze out into the night and wonder how all of them are doing. They all were very cool and not a day goes by when I don't think of them. When I hear the song "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone" by Glass Tiger, I do so hope we remember each other still.

I know that this is about a guy courting a girl, the fact that it's about remembering people really makes it a 24K song. When people have been big part of one's life, it sure is sad when you don't see them again, let alone, enjoy their company. Whether it was the gang, a good friend or a girl one had a crush on, we all wish that we remain in their hearts as much they remain inside us. It also made you truly appreciate your youth as those were the days when the good times rolled. Now they're alive in our minds and in our hearts.

I hardly hear from them, let alone, see them but inside they'll always be alive. I don't know where they are but I hope that they're doing alright. I can never thank them enough for the great moments that they have shared with me. So when the next 24K program rolls along, the faces, the places and the memories will come alive again. I'll never forget for they are always be with me.

No comments: