Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanging In There When Things Are Tough All Over: Take It To The Limit By The Eagles



This is probably the cheesiest entry that I ever written on this blog but then again this is one better songs that describes how I have been up until now. Life sure is getting harder and despite my efforts, things haven't changed or have gotten worse. I guess you can say that I'm a bit naive and also dreamer. I guess that's one of the reasons why I get slapped in the face with a fish when reality sets in and the disappointments fill my heart. Yet despite it all, I'll keep on trying and like that song of the Eagles called "Take It To The Limit", I won't give up while I still got some fight in me.

I've seen a lot of good things go bad over the years and each time that happened, it slices a piece of my heart. From good opportunities to potential relationships, when they crumble to dust, you feel your heart pop out of your mouth and your numb before you hit the floor. I can't even enjoy drinking anymore as all I do is guzzle the booze my gut and knock myself senseless. Unlike the song, I can seem to make love, money or time which is really depressing since I've missed out on so many things already. Everything is in a blur and I'm just trying to make sense out of it and survive.

Well I'm still alive and I still have people who care. These outlasting the tough times is main priority. I there are things that I am doing right now and this time around I won't give up on them. I know I got long and hard climb but this time I won't give up. I just that I do take it to the limit.

No comments: