Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chilling Out In The Rain: I Wish It Would Rain Down " By Phil Collins And Eric Clapton



Last night was one of the worst nights I ever had. Instead of getting a little RNR, I find the whole house in an uproar, leaving everyone in a terribly bad mood. The fact that it was raining heavy and the kitchen ceiling was leaking didn't help as I spent the night mopping just to clean the floor and to take the stress out of my system. When I hear the rain fall, I wish it would wash away all of the crap that happened then maybe I'd appreciate the downpour. When I remember the song "I Wish It Would Rain Down" by Phil Collins and Eric Clapton, I'd like to think of rain as a healing tool rather than a wet annoyance.

When things heat up, there's nothing like a 24K song to cool down. It's better than Prozac. I remember the times when a cool shower brought out the smiles in people's faces. Everyone went out and simply had fun in the rain as poured down after a hot day. When we had our fill of getting wet, we'd dry ourselves off and relax and chill out for the rest of the day. It sure takes me back to happier times.

After last night, I really long for those stress-free days. It's bad enough that I have to deal with a lot of things and this crap hits all of us out of the blue. You know of these days when comes pouring, I'm gonna go outside and soak myself up in it and have fun. I don't care if I fool doing it cause if it feels good, why not. After the way things are, I really wish a healing rain shower would pour over me cause I could sure use a healing shower.

No comments: