Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Matter Of Time: Only Time Will Tell By Asia




That awful incident from two weeks ago is still vivid everyone's mind everyone's minds. Even now when the subject is brought up people's tempers are still high. I can't blame people because up until then, we have had to put up with a lot of crap and the fuse finally hit the powder and boom! The sad part for me is that I thought that we were off to a good start this year and everything would be okay. Dwelling on this latest fiasco makes me feel like listening to the song "Only Time Will Tell" by Asia.

You can say that this another of the "vodka" song in my earlier entries. Since that night, once again, I feel tense all over as what was destroyed because I barely recovered from that last fracas that everyone know but no one talks about. It's like finally repairing some that couldn't be restored only to some some fool break it again. The worse part is that this runs deeper and the fools who caused have scurried off into the shadows and are unwilling to face up to what they did. Causing something awful and not facing up to it really makes me mad.

So once again, the dark clouds have hovered over this house. Though there is still sunshine, pretty soon the rain, the lightning and the thunder will soon pour from the heavens and rain down upon it. When that happens, as always, we have no choice but to let things run its course because no one wants to make the first move. Even if they did, I wonder if they will ever remember, let alone learn not to do it again. Only time will tell when this black period will be over.

No comments: