Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cool Driving Chillout Tune And TV Soundtrack: Angela (Taxi Theme) By Bob James



I've said once and I'll still say it: There's nothing like a nice 24K song to chill-out at the end of a hard day. Apart from airing from Saturday to Sunday,24K also features new program called "Reel Tracks" hosted by Valentine which features classic tunes that were movie and television soundtracks. The good thing about that program, it reminds me that there were a lot of cool tunes that came out from television shows. One such show that had a good soundtrack was TAXI and the song was "Angela" by Bob James.

This was one of the funniest shows that I watched while I was growing up. Yet the best part for me was when the soundtrack was played at the beginning and end of the show. Like a lot of good songs in this blog, when you play it, it takes away all the stress brought about by the day. It's also a good night driving song when you simply cruise on the road and watch the bright lights go by. Even though the day was tough, the song makes you forget all the crap that happened.

I really can't thank the management of RT enough for reviving 24K back to the airwaves. Everytime it's 24K Weekend, my ears are glued to the station from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. It's probably the one of few things that give me pleasure these days. Each song played on this program is a real gem. Thank you RT and more power to you!!!

No comments: