Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stick To Your Beliefs: Keep The Faith By Bon Jovi



I wouldn't be surprised if at some point when we were growing, people would feed us ideas and beliefs on how we should live our lives. Some good and some of them bad, eventually whatever stays within us becomes the code of which becomes our bible in dealing with the world and others who live in it. Whether I agree with a person's outlook or not, I would still admire him if he sticks by his code. This is especially true when we believe in good even if bad things happen to us. Bon Jovi's song "Keep The Faith" reminds of staying true to what you believe and what is good no matter what other jerks tell you.

As I was growing up, I've seen sell-outs preach one thing then throw it out the window to promote something new. Guys like that treat faith and beliefs like some fashion trend that changes with the years. For me, what I believe and have faith will never change. Even when times are bad, I refuse to believe that things are hopeless and if I persevere, I will succeed in the end. I also know that someone out there is looking for us even during the bad times. Even when people smear or spit on what you hold dear, don't let them get to you. They're just bitter S.O.B.s who just want to spread their pee all over the place like a dog.

If there's anything that I learned lately is that faith and beliefs are important in a person's life. Teaching things that stand the test of time can really shape an individual. Don't listen to sell-outs who feed you a load of bull. If they were leopards or tigers, they would quickly change their spots. Remember friends: Stick to your beliefs and keep the faith and world will turn.

No comments: