Friday, June 5, 2009

A Lot Of Rain: It's Raining Again By Supertramp



Well it's the rainy season again. Summer really ended quick as the dark clouds starts to form, the winds get a little colder and the smell of water fills the air. Time to break out the umbrellas, jacket and boots to avoid getting wet. Apart from the constant downpour, this sure is going to be an emotional downer. With the heavy rains and the negative vibes that go along with it, I remember Supertramp's remake of the song "It's Raining Again".

Tonight really tested my patience as I was trying to make my way home. First it rained like buckets. Then traffic froze which was getting on my nerves because I promised my mother that I would be home early to take her to church. Despite coming home late and getting wet, we managed to attend mass even if it had already started. Man, this downpour pissed me off so much, I thought that it was the devil who made it rain.

I guess this is a metaphor for test one has to endure just see if a person will keep a promise. Well I did even if I was tired to boot. It's funny how some situations make you feel like you're being tested. Then again life is full of trials that we have to face no matter how bad the situation looks. One thing for sure, I would let no rain stop me from fulfilling my promise so there!!!

No comments: