Wednesday, May 23, 2012

That's Life: That's Life By Frank Sinatra




You never know what life has in store for you.  Some say it's destiny while others say it depends on what choices you make.  Either way what happens will happen.  When it's done, you learn from it and move on. Nobody sings it better than Frank Sinatra from his immortal hit "That's Life".

We all had our good times and bad times in our lives.  When times are good, we get so intoxicated that we think it will never end.  When things go bad, we wonder when it will end.  We claim the credit when it's good and we reluctantly admit our mistakes when things fall apart.  What is important is that we are still here and we keep on till the end.  No matter what life throws at you, you just keep on going as you revel in good and absorb the bad.

I guess I blogged about this song because of the things that I've been going through lately.  I need to remind myself that life is full of ups and downs cause I've been feeling down lately.  Now I know this song continues to be popular to this day.  When things go bad, we get up and get back in the fight because that's what life is all about.





No comments: