Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Be A Little Bit More Patient: Wait A Little While By Kenny Loggins




Right now I;m still working on that thing that I hope would bring me some extra.  It's been a while now and just when I was getting somewhere, my blog got hacked.  After that, my computer broke down and when I got a new a new computer, I had to iron the bugs out which means trying to make some cash will take a while.  Still, as long I keep working at it, I know something will turn up if I'm patient enough.  Trying to stay focus and patient till things start moving reminds me of Kenny Loggin's song "Wait A Little While".

When I was younger, what set me apart from the other kids was that I was very patient when waiting for my turn.  These days, I'm not as patient as I use to be. I guess this is because of many demands that life bears down on a person and as a result we all want a quick fix to the problem.  Still, things can't be fix with a snap of the fingers.  As agonizing as it is, you have to be patient till you get results.

I've been patient for quite some time now.  I still think its worth it but I have to do it right.  As much as I want to results pronto, it doesn''t work that way. So I continue to work hard on it and wait patiently.  Hopefully, things will work out in the end.







1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

Greetings! :) Hey, sorry what happened to your blog and your laptop. I can be either patient or impatient often times. Just got to go with the flow and trust your instincts.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com