Monday, May 28, 2012

My Life So Far: Story Of My Life By Social Distortion





When I started this blog, I was a little hesitant because I was afraid about divulging things that I've kept inside me for a long time.  Yet at the same time, I wanted to put down these memories and reactions and I felt that a blog was a good way to do it.  Despite all that hesitation I went ahead and started blogging in 2007.  So far, I've laid down a lot of stuff from my memories and observations with the appropriate songs to go along with it.  Writing about my life in this blog reminds me of the song "Story Of My Life" by Social Distortion.

What have I written thus far? Remembering the good old days when I was young and the people who touched my life.  Other times I would right about who I'm stuck in second gear or find myself bouncing off the wall.  There's also my hopes and my fears and my frustrations which I am still struggling with.  Things are stills slow and there's much to show for thus far.

I took me a lot of courage to start this blog.  Sometimes I fear that if I try to apply for another job, they might read this and question a lot of posts.  But if I was afraid, then I shouldn't have started this blog in the first place.  Well, I'm still alive which means that there's still a lot to blog about.  My life these isn't exactly peaches and cream but this is how it is so far.



No comments: