Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rushing Home: A Light In The Black By Rainbow



I have posted a lot of entries about how great it feels to go home when the day is done.  Most of the time, these   posts often reflex a laid back and reflective mood as I enjoy my trip back to my house.  However, there are times when the day is not so good, in fact it can so terrible you want to get your tail out of their as fast as you can.  When I talk fast, I mean break-neck speed just to get away from it all.  Rainbow's song " A Light In The Black" bests describes my desire to get out of their as quickly as I can.

One such day happened a month ago and all I could say is that it ruined my mood the moment I woke and set out.  As expected, I was not happy but I had no choice but go through with it as fast as I can. When it was over, I hopped into my car and drove out of there as fast as I could.  I thought that getting back things would be over but alas, things just got worse.  It was a bad day from the dusk till dawn.

I guess I chose this song for it makes my heart pound like a hammer and during that day it was pounding non-stop.  I really wanted to get it over with because I had plans that day and wouldn't you know it, another fly was in the ointment.  When I rush home, it's like trying to escape some bad dream only to land in another.  This is something that I hope won't happen again but sadly, thing tells me that it well.  All I know is that during that day  I rushed home for nothing.


No comments: