Thursday, April 8, 2010

Song To Listen To With That Special Someone On The Beach: I Adore Mi Amor By Color Me Bad



I'm not really a fan of this group and if my friends ever see this post, they would once again be scratching their heads. Still it's summer and it does has sun theme to it. Though Holy Week is over and many of us are back at work, there are still some who plan to have
basks in the sun while it's still hot. Many of them probably intend to do this with a special someone at their side. For those who are either dreaming or planning to do just that, the song " I Adore Mi Amor" by Color Me Badd comes to mind.

Man, I always feel awkward using bands like these on my post since I don't listen to this kind of stuff. Still, it fits the mood for those who want to loosen up and relax this summer. True this is more of a love song but the latin lyrics (as well as the video which is set on the beach which unfortunately I can't find) will do for the season. What better way to chill out on the beach with a cool drink in your hands and a special someone by your side. Heck, that would make my summer.

For those of you who have this on the works, I say congratulations and enjoy. For the rest of us, responsibility calls and we have to attend to that first. I guess we can only dream about such a setting while we toil through the hours. Still, that doesn't mean we can't have some fun. The heat is still on and summer is still young so plan well and enjoy.

No comments: