Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pack Up And Get Away: Two Tickets To Paradise By Eddie Money




After all that happened this past couple of weeks, it sure left all of us stressed out. On top of that there's so much that needs to be done. It's another one of those cruel situations where the world doesn't stop for anybody. Still, doesn't mean that we have to slave till we drop and if the opportunity to get of town to relax comes along, go ahead and take it. With that thought in mind, I feel like listening to Eddie Money's song "Two Tickets To Paradise".

After what we've all been through, we deserve a little time out. Usually, I am content to just slump in my sofa-bed and take a few snoozes just to rejuvenate myself. This time, however, I think that is not enough. I think a little time out of town will do us some good to help put our minds and hearts at ease after that dark time. A little change is just what we all need at the moment.

I guess it's been a while since we went out of town. I know that there are bills to pay as well as responsibilities that need to be attended to but we really need to take some time off. That way, we can go about our daily tasks with renewed energy. If it will do you good, don't hesitate. Just back your bag and enjoy the ride.

No comments: