Friday, April 2, 2010

God Give Me Strength: Calling Out By Curtis Smith




This is going to be a very difficult period for me and my family. I swore to my father that would take care of things here and that I will also look after my mother. I have to admit this is going to an uphill battle but I will not give in. Although my brothers will also help, I am determined to do my part to preserve what he built. Right now I hope that the Good Lord really helps me this time around. The hope that he answers my prayers to be able to accomplish this reminds me of the song "Dear God" by Curtis Smith.

The first time I heard this song was during my "down periods" when things were really bad for me and I was desperate. When I look back that is nothing compared to what I'm up against right now. A lot of times, I did the best that I could but it just didn't work out. This time there is time that is not acceptable and I don't want to wind as the guy who got shut out and eaten up by the enemy. There's too much at stake and the one I don't want to do is fail my father and my family.

Starting next week I'm going to move to set things in motion and I pray that there would be no errors and all loose ends get tied up. I just hope that this time around the Big Guys really gives me a hand. I don't want to stand helplessly by and watch things fall apart so I got to move and do what I can to help. I know that we are being tested and I pray we make it through. Please God, help us cause we're doing all that we can.


curt smith "calling out"
Uploaded by miklo. - Explore more music videos.

No comments: