Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Long As I Got My 24K Songs To Keep Me Cool: Hot Summer Nights By Van Halen




Well summer is here and you know what: IT IS HOT!!! Man, the moment I step out of the house, I feel like I'm gonna melt. When I'm in the office, I am reluctant to go outside because the heat is so bad that you'd either burst into flames or disintegrate. Apart from the air conditioner, I downloaded some of my 24K music to keep me company. The "Summer Nights" by Van Halen best describes how 24K tunes protect me from the heat.

Whether it's boiling hot or freezing below zero, 24K songs always keep me in a good mood no matter what the weather is like. Even those humid nights when the air doesn't flow and electric fan is not enough to keep you cool, it's still the perfect remedy. I just snap on my mp3 player and everything is gonna be all right. Just relax and let the music help escape the heat. You can say it's a little add on to meditation.

I guess you can say that 24K tunes are not only for remembering but keeping you cool as well. Music sure has the power to soothe the savage beast. Especially, if that beast is irritated by the heat. You can't beat a 24K tune. It gets you through all the hot days.

No comments: