Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Do What You Can: Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right By Bob Marley




After what happened in the family last month, I have to admit I feel a little apprehensive about the current state of things. I guess we were all caught unprepared for what happened. Still, I don't want to stand idly by and watch everything fall apart. Bad things happen but that doesn't mean that things won't better because if we right through this storm, we will rise again. Keeping that in mind, reminds me of the song "Every Little Thing Gonna Be All Right" by Bob Marley.

I chose this song because it fits the summer season and more importantly to remind myself that things will get better. Everyone goes through this and it's a sad fact of life. No matter how prepared you are, it still can knock you down to your knees. Still, once our tears are dried, we gather strength to rise again and carry on. I guess that's how life goes.

I really want to do my part in all of this both financially and emotionally. Right now, I'm hoping that what I'm working on will help ease the current situation that we are in. I know it's been a long time coming so I have to get ready to stand and deliver. I have to admit I'm still a little worried as to how things will play out. At least I have this song to keep me at ease as I figure things out with the hope that everything will be all right.

No comments: