Monday, July 9, 2012

Makes Me Feel Good When I'm Blue: Feeling Blue By Earth Wind And Fire




Sigh, I still feel stressed about this year's issue that really turned my world upside down.  Yet when the day comes, you have to get and do what you have to do.  It's like trying to work with a rock on top of your head.  I try my best to stay focus but sometimes I wish I had some quality time of my own where I can chill a bit and hopefully cheer up. A good song that helps me do that is "Are You Blue" by Earth, Wind And Fire.

This is another one of those songs who lyrics are sad yet the tune is uplifting.  When you worry about something or someone, it is so hard to focus.  Everything is oblivious to you and you want to just in your room with the lights turned and everything is quiet.  This is so because you just want to clear your head and chest of everything that's troubling you.  There are times when I do but l listen to this song which helps chase the blues away.

As comforting as it is, there are still things that need to be done.  I take a deep breath and get to the grind.  That issue that's been bugging me still hangs heavy but at least with a little chill time while listening to this song, it becomes a little bearable.  Despite that I believe things will be all right.  Just have to bear the blues for a while.









No comments: