Sunday, July 8, 2012

Take The Pain: Painkiller By Judas Priest



This world is getting crueler every day.  When the year starts, all I want is to some peace and safety for myself and my family.  Just when I think that things are going smoothly, all the crap suddenly hits the fan.  Next thing I know chaos is breaking loose and my chest is starting to tighten.  Once again, I worry myself sick at this new dilemna and as much as I want relief and a quick solution, I am not going to get any.  This desperate feeling of wanting a quick relief from life's unrelenting rain of problems reminds me of the song "Pain Killer" by Judas Priest.

Everywhere you turn, there's trouble all around you.  Apart from this current problem, other small annoyance just creep out of the woodwork one after another.  The worst part about it is that it comes at a time when you're most vulnerable.  It gets worse when it all piles up when you're hands are already full.  It's a real sick helpless feeling when it does happen.

Like this song, you would like to wish that something would come and solve all your problems in a flash.  Just like a magic bullet that will slay the pest that's been troubling you to no end.  Alas there is no such thing.  In the end, you just have to take the pain no matter much it hurts till the storm is over.



No comments: