Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Lot On My Mind: Thinking About You By The Sundays

Whenever I meet people, the first impression I seem to give them is that I am either in deep thought or I have  a lot on my mind. A lot of times, they are right and usually it's due to the pressures that I face everyday.  It's also due to problems that haven't been resolved or something bad that happened that's worry the crap out of me.  With no money and no where to go, some happy thoughts help put my overcrowded mind at ease.  When it comes to happy thoughts and having a lot on a troubled mind, the song "I'm Thinking About You" by   The Sundays is what I listen to.

What are the things that occupy my worried mind?Trying to figure out things that could uplift my plight but have a hard time putting it together. Other times it could be problems that come out of nowhere and put everybody in heart attack mode.  I won't ,mention what they are but it's been happening every year.  Just when you think that things will be better after one problem gets resolved, another takes its place and it's worse than the previous one.

I try to think happy thoughts to keep me at ease.  It's a miracle that I can still think of something good when everything is going bad.  Well I think about a lot of things and a lot of people who I care about. I worry for their safety as well as their happiness. 12 years and I'm still dealing with crap.  Hopefully one day I'll be thinking  more happy than worrying thoughts when I know everything and everyone is fine.


No comments: