Monday, April 25, 2011

Keep On Smiling: Smile By Nat King Cole




I'm glad that March has past because of what we went through last
year. When my father died, it really shook our world and my mother
was the most devastated from his sudden passing. Not a day goes by
when I worry about her ever since that sad and tragic day. It hurts
even more when I see her eyes fill and she suddenly starts to sob
which is why I do my best to keep her happy. My desire to see her
smiling even when things are bad reminds me of Nat King Cole's song
"Smile".

Things have been tough since my dad passed away but we managed to cope
so far. As much as possible, we all do our best to see to it that
she's okay. I admire her a lot though because despite all the bad
things that have happened, she's still tough. Though there are times
when we wakes up at night and weeps for my dad are the times when it
hurts me the most. It's reminder for me that I have to do my best to
keep her happy.

With my father gone, I really am concerned with my mother. There's
not a day that goes by that I don't think about her well-being. All I
can do is support as best as I could. There are a lot of things that
I'm still working on and it's going to be an uphill battle. Still,
when she smiles, I feel everything is all right.


No comments: