Thursday, January 26, 2012

Watching The Cars Go By: Counting Blue Cars By Dishwalla




Back when I was young, there wasn't much distractions as there is today. Sure we had our arcades and past times but compared to today's games, they're very crude. With me, there wasn't much for me to do to past the time when I was young. I lot of times, I stared at the open road to see the cars go by. Remembering that habit reminds me of the song "Counting Blue Cars" by Dishwalla.

I remember my mom would give us enough money just for recess since she saw to it that lunch was packed for us. With that said, I was on tight budget so I spent most of my free time just watching the road. The truth was I wasn't really watching but spent my time in deep thought about a lot of things. The only time I'd stop was when the bell rang and I went back to class.

I guess that's the reason why I think a lot. Even I often fall in deep thought and some often that I look like a guy who has a lot on his mind. That's definitely true now that's there's so much to attend to. Hopefully, I get to put those thoughts to rest one day. It sure is tough having all that mental weight on my head and no cars to watch just to past the time,

No comments: