Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Only Care About Yourself: Party All The Time By Eddie Murphy




As I was still reeling from that big disappointment, the last thing I need was more bad news. Whenever the phone rings in the office and the house starts to call, I get a chill in my spine. When the phone rang and I was told something bad happened again, my heart sank. It seemed that the ungrateful lummox and his harlot informant were at it again. Man that guy doesn't learn and this latest escapade has gotten me on the edge again. When I remember how insulted I was when people told me that I only cared for myself, I remember the song "Party All The Time" by Eddie Murphy.

I had to admit there was a time when I was on a roll and every weekend was a blast as I chilled out either by myself or with my friends. Out of the blue, some lummox criticized me for caring only about myself and not doing my part around here. Lo and Behold, when the tables turned, he was worse than me and he was doing stuff without even asking permission. So when he brought that mattie herring #%$%$ here, my parents threw that witch out and he almost did something HE was going to REGRET.

Man, I may have had too much of a good time to some people, but in reality they were simple activities that anyone would need after a hard week and I did on my own. These days, I try to keep things stable here as best as I can and the last thing that I need is a free-loading GLUTTON who thinks everyday is a party centered around him. I don't party anymore but I don't want to be a kill-joy. Be that as it may, if you want to do something, do with your resources and if you want to party all the time, then GET OUT!!!! In the end, you're the one who only cares about yourself!!!!

No comments: