Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just Making My Way Through This City: Living For The City By Stevie Wonder




Well, it's another one of those days again. Right after the long weekend's over, the stress starts to jolt me in its usual nasty way. I won't go into details but when problems starts popping out of the woodwork, it's a sad reminder of how hard things are and to make it worse, it's getting harder. Already, I am feeling the burn and I try hard not to get it down. What is important is that we make through the day in the crazy cities that we find ourselves in.

Holy Week just ended and once again we are confronted by the harsh realities of life. It's bad enough that you can't earn a permanent slot at work anymore. Prices are going up and things start breaking down. Sometimes you think that someone's playing a sick joke on you. Rather than give in to the pressure, you just brace yourself and take it all in cause its a fact of life no matter how annoying it gets.

Sometimes your lucky if you make just enough to make ends meet. Some people out there don't and are suffering right now. Well, I've made it thus far and haven't thrown in the towel. Hopefully, things will get better one day and I will keep working to make that happen. Until then, I'll just do what I can. Until then, I'll do what I can to make through the crazy situations that this city throws at me.

No comments: