Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Good Song About Hanging Out With The Pals: Down On The Corner By Credence Clearwater Revival



Right now,  I am just reminiscing about the good old days again.  I just trying to shake off that bad funk from the holidays.  I'm trying to think of happy thoughts right now.  The good times when the friends were all there and the parties kept on coming.  As I reminisce, I listen to Credence Clearwater Revival's song "Down On The Corner."

I'm just trying to take myself back in time when things were simple but nonetheless happier.  The bonds were solid as laughter filled the air.  Everybody was there smiling and listening like this.  Sure we didn't have the internet or any of those fancy ipods or whatever devices.  We didn't need them because the only thing that mattered was the gang was all here and everything was cool.

These days it's a different story.  Times are hard and problems start popping so fast and so many, it'll drive you crazy if you're not strong enough to deal with them.  The bonds are once being threatened and the last holiday was one that I would like to forget.  It sure was great back them.  All you needed was place to hang around and cool people to be with to make the world was all right.




No comments: