Monday, November 9, 2009

When Things Are Resolved: I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better By The Byrds

Lately, there are things that are happening here that really stab me in the heart. The "bond" that we were so proud of is really starting to unravel. Nobody talks about it cause bringing up the issue might do more harm than good. I never thought that I would see the day that this would happen. What's worse is what I thought and hoped would be a year where old wounds would heal only opened up new ones and do further damage to the "bond". Hoping that one day what was lost would be restored is what I hope for when I hear the song "I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better" by The Byrds.

Like I've said before, this "rift" always makes me feel bad since the day it started. It makes me feel bad because I always thought that what we had was unique and everybody saw that in us. I know that as we grow older, it's time to move on and make your place in the world. I support that and I wish the best for those that do so. The only thing that I wish is that no matter where any of us would go is that the "bond" is still there. These days outsiders have severlly damaged it with their whining. That really makes me made and right now there are a lot of people on my @#$# list.

With the year slowly coming to a close, its going to be another melancholic end. Last year was bad enough and now here we go again. I do so hope something happens that would turn things around. Two years in a row was bad enough and now this. When things that start to look up, that when I'll start feeling better.

No comments: