Monday, June 3, 2013

About Not Wanting To Let People Down And Being Let Down: Never Let Me Down Again By Depeche Mode



Among the other things that I stress on this blog is about fulfilling your duties to others.  When you say that you'll do this you better deliver because if not, they won't trust you anymore. That's why when I say that I'll do it, I'll do it even if it's hard.  Sadly when I'm the one relying on the help of others, it always comes up short.  That's been happening a lot lately.  When it comes to not letting others down but being let down by others, the song "Never Let Me Down Again" by Depeche Mode comes to mind.

As much as possible I mind my own business but life always seems to throw some kind of baggage in my arms. For some reason whether I like it or not, I'm in it for the long haul so I do what I can to resolve it.  I wish the same can be said when I'm in need.  Day by day, I look for the answers but find none.  Some promise me help and I wind with nada.

Every time that happens, it's like a slap to the face.  I know you have to work hard but can be so frustrating when the tables are turned.  As if you fulfilled your part of the bargain but wind up getting screwed.  That's a bitter pill to swallow.  That's even though it's hard I try to do things on my own because I hate being let down by big promises that offer nothing in the end.




No comments: