Sunday, June 16, 2013

Still Out There Trying To Make It Happen: Cinderella Man By Rush



You know every time I try to do something new, something comes up and just ruins everything.  Right I'm experiencing that again and it's' leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  Yet despite all these setbacks, it only serves to fuel my desire to achieve my goals.  At this point in my life, I'm sick and tired of of having all these distractions that's why I'm doing the best that I can to make it happen.  Rush's song "Cinderalla Man" helps keep me going when times are tough.

Apart from the disappointments from the last few years, I also am dealing with a bunch of new problems that's turning my world upside down.   I know nothing in life is permanent and you have to ready for change but it still hurts because of the hard work you put in to make happen.  I'm just using that anger and frustration to fuel that drive to keep on going to make things happen. Like I keep on saying, I was able to do it before, I can do it again. It's better than doing something stupid.

Life has been throwing me nothing but grief.  Still, whining about it won't make it better.  I'm doing what I can to make what I got left real.  I've so much as it is and I have only myself to blame.  I just want to get some order and stability in life as so many things have fallen apart.  Nobody said it was easy but nobody you should give up.  that's why I keep going.


No comments: