Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Of The Sexiest Films During My Time: What A Feeling By Irene Cara




I remember one of the sexiest films that shown during my time was "Flash Dance". It starred Jennifer Beals a steel worker who had ambitions of being a dancer. I remember a lot of my friends watched this film which was so popular during that time. There were a lot of great tracks that were included in its soundtrack as well. The song that stands out the most from this film was "What A Feeling" by Irene Cara.

Man, this song was so popular, it was played everywhere. Even school activities made use of this song during their presentation. For me the hottest scenes were the club dance where they pour water over the dancer as she sat on the chair as well her audition where she wore a very skimpy black top and shorts (if you could call it that). In the end, she got the part as well as the man. Still those two scenes were smoking.

I'm glad too see that the lead actress is still active. She's done of film and t.v. work to this day and she's still hot. Still, she will always be remembered for those scenes. She was every boy's fantasy at the time. Man, she burns the screen during that time and still does to this day.


No comments: