Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Harsh But True: Only The Strong Survive By Bryan Adams



When we look back at the past generations. one thing that can say about them is that they were a strong bunch.  Especially those who were born from the 20's to the 50's because they went through the toughest and yet they manage to come through it all and made their dreams a reality. Sometimes I wonder if we're ever measure up to them? These days the times are also getting tougher are we and the generations to come up to it?  That's the question I ask myself when hear Bryan Adams' song "Only The Strong Survive".

I wonder about that because there have been a lot of bad things happening around here making this world a difficult place to live in.  Problems \just keeping more than you can solve it.  It's like a video game where a mass horde just comes at you and all your lives and weapons are just running trying to fend them off.  Still if you give up that's it and if there's one thing I don't want to do anymore is giving up.

For me, I've made a lot of bad choice that I gotten either nowhere or in an awful mess.  Still, I won't accuse me of being quicker.  I'm still alive so that means there's still things I can do.  This world may get meaner but it won't get me down.  Only strong survive and I'll stick by that old motto as I keep up with life's hard jokes.



(P.S. Unfortunately this is the only video that I can post from YouTube.)

.

No comments: