Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taking Risks: Roll The Bones By Rush




They say in life, there's no gain without pain. Meaning if you want things to happen, you be prepared to do what it takes. Nothing is easy in life and to top it off, you can never tell the outcome. Still, if you want that badly, you have to give it all you've got. Roll the dice and hope for the best. When it comes to taking risks, I remember the song "Roll The Bones' by Rush.
It took me a while to adjust to this song cause it had a little rap in it. Anyway, the things I'm working on has produced much results which me worried for some time now. I guess this is because times are tough and the future looms heavily inside me. I don't what the future has in store me but if I don't do something now I'll wind up with zip. I guess I better be ready to run a tisks just to give thing a jolt I don't want to be on the loosing end again.

I keep remembering what Patton said about not taking counsel of your fears. I have to admit I've been hesitant lately but I can't let that stop me. What I do is figure out how to do this again so I can be prepared for for the risks that I have to take. Life's a gamble they say and only those with guts come out on top. I just hope I score this time around when I roll the bones.

No comments: