Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's Done Is Done (Too Late For Regret): Sayang By Claire Dela Fuente


I don't a person who has never had any regrets in his or her life. Everyone has had that certain moment where they wish that it could have been different. The reason for this is that it meant so much to them it could have made their lives happier. Alas, in the end it was just not meant to be and you always think what a waste is was. Everyt time, I hear that "Sayang" by Claire Dela Fuente, I have to admit I get reminded of opportunities that are now be forever lost to me.

We all with dreams of what we want to be and what we want to do in life. Unfortunately only the fortunate few are able to achieve their dreams. There are those who's path in life often gets derailed by a series of unfortunate events of things that they did or didn't do. As a result,the things they wanted to do or be are now just wishful thinking at best and broken dreams at worst. Some are lucky to be able to make something out of their lives with what's left but still haunts that some things were just not meant to be.

You can't and turn back time and once it's over, it's over. For me, there were a lot of things that I wish happened but didn't but I made a vow not to feel regret. Though there are times when that feel creeps, I really have fight the urge to give to it. I don't want to spend the rest of my life wallowing in regret. I've wasted enough time as it is and I just want to move and what's done is done so there's time for regret.


No comments: