Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nothing Like A Fresh Start: Starting Over By John Lennon




After all the turmoil that me and my family have gone through, I was glad that things got resolved in the end. What's good about the New Year is a chance to make a new start. Even if it means going back to square one, so long as things are better than what they were in the past. I do believe that this is what all of us hope for. When it comes to fresh starts, the song "Starting Over" by John Lennon sure fits the bill.

Yeah, I know this is a love song, but there are other things that can sure use a fresh start. True, it may be a drag to go back to the drawing board, but at least you get to explore new possibilities. Maybe one of these possibilities could be the start of something good. It may be hard but it's better than nothing. You just have to give a try.

I really hope something good comes about this year. I also that I have to do my part if I want that to happen. I hope this time around, I get right. The year is still young so who knows what it will bring. As for now, I'll settle for a fresh start.

No comments: