Friday, May 3, 2013

Something Brings Me Down Everyday: Everyday I Have The Blues By Joe Williams



My looking out for bad signs has got me really paranoid lately. Cal me crazy but I just can't get through the day without thinking that something's going to happen and will just bring me down.  Even when I'm  starting to feel good, something happens and takes away the smile from my face.  Whether I expect trouble or not, that feeling dread always puts me down everyday.  That feeling is the reason why I am adding the song "Everyday I Have The Blues" by Joe Williams.

There's no hiding from it.  The only solace that I can get is either before the day breaks or when the night starts.  Everything in between gives me that paranoid feeling of fair game.  Just when I'm about to enjoy life a little is when the bad news pops up as if to deny me any joy.  When it happens, I feel like someone just shot me in me in chest and my legs give out.  In the end, all I can do is give a rueful sigh.

That's the reason why the early mornings and the late evenings are now my favorite times.  At that point everything has been said and done.  My friend who I bumped into while I was at the market told me I'm taking it too hard.  Maybe she's right but some thing's can really bear down on you especially if it concerns that which matters to you the most.  I just hope things improve and something good would happen for once.  These every day blues are really bringing me down.


No comments: