Saturday, December 22, 2012

Believing In Myself And Others: Keep On Trying By Poco


You know I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner.  Yet the developments that have  happened this year sure left me feeling down.  It's bad enough that a lot of times, I'm left feeling down but to see others fall on hard times really sinks my spirits to new lows.  Still, I am not going to give up on myself and others and I know that I try hard enough, I will make it.  To keep on believing and keep on trying reminds me of the song "Keep On Trying" by Poco.

When things don't go your way one too many times, it really puts a lot of doubts in your abilities on succeeding.  But if I give up now, I'll just wallow in regret and that will get me nowhere.  It also hurts me when I see people I care about fall on hard times or get into trouble.  I do what I can for them but I always believe in them.  I know how it feels when things fall apart but there were people who believe in me so I can do no less.

I know what the new year will bring but I do know nothing will change if I don't try hard enough.  I  just hope that we all get something better next year if we try hard enough this year.  How that will be done will be up to us I guess.  To see people happy and safe is all that I ask for.  For that I'll keep on believing in myself and others till that comes true.


No comments: