Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Not Happy With These Changes: Changes By David Bowie



Man times are rough.  The recent developments that have caused my anxiety has now gotten worse.  It has gotten so bad that when I go home, I feel that a bomb will be dropped thus sinking my spirits again.  I don't know how long this will last but right it's a real pain and a change that I can do without.  That's the reason why I'm using the song "Changes" by David Bowie.

I know that a few years ago, I blogged about rolling with the changes.  It's not that I change my mind about that but sometimes changes(especially the bad ones) can just appear out of nowhere and really turn your world upside down.  It gets worse when they come at once that it can overpower you.  Your patience and your wits will be put to the test as you try resolve it.  One thing's for sure and that's going to be anything but easy.

As for the changes and bombs that are being dropped here, it's clear that something has to be done. Time's gold and we need to do something quick.  I just hope that we be able to resolve this before the holiday season.  I would not want to spend it with a lot of problems that would spill out to everyone. These are changes that I definitely can do without.



No comments: