Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chill Out: Cool Ka Lang Pare By Maria Cafra




I remember in the movie "Kelly's Heroes"  Donald Sutherland told his subordinates to relax despite the deep mess that they were in.  His subordinate was still jumping up and down and complaining about their situation till it got to his nerves.  Finally Sutherland told him to stop with the negative vibes cause it would only make things worse.  I guess despite how bad things get, it's best to chill out and be cool.  That said, it reminds me of the song   'Cool Ka Lang Pare" by Maria Cafra.

Life is getting harder and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it just did.  When you got so much to deal with, the last thing that you need is more crap raining on you.  it's enough to drive anyone crazy.  Still, that isn't the answer.  If you give in, it's all over so just chill and be cool.

I know it's easier said than done.  Everyday I read news stories of people who go crazy because they broke under the pressure.  As much as I pity them, that's the road I'm taking.  Just be cool and keep on going till the black cloud disappears.  Stay cool and stay strong.





No comments: