Thursday, July 12, 2012

Keep It Under Control: Make Me Lose Control By Eric Carmen



As I've said before, my 24k songs help me calm down when things hit the fan.  These days a lot of things just burst into the scene and fill my life with worry.  Only these songs help keep whatever anxiety or rage I feel when things are bad and they are bad.  It's my only release after a long hard day.  One song that keeps me under raps is "Make Me Loose Control" by Eric Carmen.

I know this is a song about I guy who gets exited over the girl but it also reminds me to get a hold of myself when things are just plain awful.  I can relate with the part about turning the radio up which I do whenever 24K Weekends on the airwaves again because it takes me back to happier times.  Times when there was always something to do and your friends were always there.  You didn't to login to a social because you were physically with your friends and bros everyday.  The best about that is they took the crap away and things were always under control, in fact they were cool.  The sweet sound and the good company was enough to soothe the save beast when times were crap.


These days, it's a battle to maintain control as problems hit you from all sides.  There's no one to turn to and no place to go.  So all that I have left are exercising and my 24k songs to keep me under control.  These days there is always something that cause me great anxiety and worry.  I just keep it to myself and keep it under control.






No comments: