Monday, June 25, 2012

I Sure Long For Such A Place: A Quiet Little Place By K's Choice




This past few weeks, I've been stressed out by so many unpleasant developments that have been happening around here.  It breaks me up inside and gives me no peace knowing that these things are happening.  I miss the good old days when problems were few; fun times were plenty and bonds were still strong.  Right now I long for a place where there is peace and tranquility.  When it comes to such a place, nobody sings it better than K's Choice in their song "A Quiet Little Place".

I guess this is the reason why some of my blogs posts are about such places.  I've been feeling the fire way too often.  Just when I thought things were getting better, fate deals you a very unpleasant surprise. I would like to go somewhere to forget all of this just for a while.  To get my wits together and to just think happy thoughts even for just a moment to forget the blues.

I'm not saying that I want to run away from what's happening.  I guess things are happening all at once that it's hard to take in.  Still, I just miss spots like these where you take a chill from life's nasty jokes.  Just some to regroup and think things over.  After, I'll be able to face the world again.  







No comments: