Tuesday, May 15, 2012

When Things Always Go Wrong: Why Does It Always Rain On Me By Travis




Time and time again, a lot of my posts are about things that fall apart.  I guess its because a lot of those things that didn't come true could have made my life more enjoyable.  I try my best to move on and just when I start a new, something happens again and I'm left with a mess of rubble which is the last thing I need in my life.  It makes me search for answers as to what went wrong while trying to keep it together and that's not an easy thing to do.  When I think about these endless cycles of thing always going wrong, the song "Why Does It Always Rain On Me" by Travis starts playing on my head.

Like I said before, when the bad times hit me, it hits really hard.  With all the problems that I have to deal with the last thing I need right now is more crap to clean up.  I can really relate with that sun shinning and not being able to avoid the lightning phrase.  Even when there are a lot of opportunities, something goes wrong, I wind up loosing out on the opportunities.  That really stinks.

If fate were a tangible being, I'd like to punch fate in the mouth.  Not that I'd go around blaming or making excuses for the things that are happening but sometimes it happens a lot as if someone was doing it on purpose.  Still, I soldier on and I know eventually the sun will rise on me again.  In the mean time, I really am starting to wonder why does it always rain on me.



No comments: