Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ah! Remembering Those Disco Days Again"


As Iv'e said before, I was never a disco fan but back then, disco music flooded the airwaves and even on a transistor radio, people would just get up and dance. When it comes to disco, the queen was of Donna Summer. She was Rhianna, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston of her time. One thing's for sure, when she sings, everybody dances. One great that she had was the song "Heaven Knows".
I remember hearing this song during the first season on Dance Fever. A lot of times, this would a good song to dance with a person you like to be with. As I've said before, I always hid when everybody rushed to the dance floor. Still, it would great to be able to dance with someone to this song who you really like. All that glitter and people doing those complicated moves on the dance floor just to show good they are. Man, those were really crazy days.

As I've said before, those days are over. These people dance like they were possessed by evil spirits or were being hit by lightning. There's no more intimacy when people dance together. I guess I'm out of touch with today's trends. Still, it's kinda sad that kind intimacy is gone when people go out and dance. Those were really the days.

No comments: