Saturday, February 9, 2013

More Like Infatuation: Crazy Love By Poco


A lot of times, we someone who catches our eyes and in this month, there's going to be a lot of eye-catching.     Some call it love at first sight but when they are now out of your sights will say that's still love?  Maybe it's just the impulse that's acting up. In other words, it's just infatuation.  When I think of the crazy impulses people get when they see a looker, the song "Crazy Love" by Poco comes to mind.

It can't be helped I guess.  When we a beautiful face, who couldn't going overboard.  You start acting impulsively yet you don't even know that person.  In the end, it's only by getting to know that person will you find if you were right or just infatuated.  Other than that, it's a pretty face and nothing else.

For me, I have to know the person. Strike up a conversation and see if I'm comfortable in that person's company.  Only then will I know if it's the real thing or not.  It's the real thing when you accept both that person's virtues and faults.  Anything else is impulsive behavior that's just good for the moment.  That's not love but just infatuation.


No comments: