Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People Who Brighten My Day: Sunny By Cher




Day in and day out, things get harder everyday and when happens you sure get stressed out. A lot of times, you feel so alone during those times. Times like these, it would be great if a someone would just come over and help chase the blues away. People like that would really brighten my day. Longing for someone to bring in the sunshine reminds me of Cher's song "Sunny"

I remember this song from an old Dolphy movie that I saw when I was a kid but the lyrics were slightly altered. One thing's for sure; it brightened my day when I first heard it. These days it reminds of the people who cheered me up when things were down. These are the guys who picked you up when you're down and get you back on track when you fall. I value people like that because they keep you going in this fast-paced world.

These days, we all go at it alone. The world is cruel and stops for nobody and survival of the fittest is the name of the game. Despite the pressure, I still do my best to keep with the demands of the day. They might not be there but I take heart at the memories of how they support me. Still I sure wish that they were at my side cause I always felt good when they were here and that was enough.


No comments: